You might remember me writing that I felt stuck in the middle of nowhere. If you too feel like you are stuck in the middle of nowhere, read my last blog post, Middle of Nowhere. Everyone’s middle of nowhere is going to be similar but different and that is okay. Your feelings are real, my… Continue reading Somewhere
It’s four days into 2018, 8 months post graduation, and I still do not have my shit together. The pressure is there. Of course it is. I feel like I'm carrying the weight of the world on my shoulder, and maybe I am. The weight of my world. The weight of the expectations of the… Continue reading Middle of Nowhere
Six months ago I graduated from college and I still had no idea what I wanted to do with my life. If I am being completely and utterly honest, I still have no idea what I want to do with my life. There is so much pressure to have it all figured out by the… Continue reading Four Months Changed My Life: A reflection of my time in Washington, D.C.
Are you a last minute shopper? Perhaps you try to shop early, but you can’t find that perfect gift and before you know it there is only two weeks until Christmas. When it comes to finding gifts for my friends and family, I listen to what they say they want or need throughout the year.… Continue reading Gift Guide for the Strong, Powerful, and Inspiring Women in Your Life
As everyone has probably heard by now, Billboard’s woman of the year award was presented to Selena Gomez. I mean, really? She was the most deserving of this award? I know that Selena Gomez has overcome a lot in her life, most recently a kidney transplant, and she has done several things that deserve recognition,… Continue reading Woman of the Year Award – Who really deserves it?
In 6th grade, you get asked what you want to do with your life. You respond with a generic, childlike answer, but it satisfies the teachers and administration staff and they give you your first junior high schedule. 90% of the classes are required by everyone, the other 10% are accommodated based on your answer.… Continue reading Why I Needed a Pity Party, and Why That’s Okay
This one is for you, Grinches and Scrooges of the world. Halloween is officially over, and the little elf inside my soul is jumping for joy. Don’t get me wrong, I love decorating for Halloween, the cute little kids dressed up in their Halloween costumes, and the never ending flow of Halloween parties for kids… Continue reading Warm, Fuzzy, Happy places ~ Stop Ruining the Holidays for Holiday Lovers